Our board certified practitioners at Mystic Valley Dermatology can help you select the cosmetic procedures best suited for your personal needs.
All of our minimally invasive procedures are performed in our office, many under local anesthesia, to provide quick healing and minimal risks. Our services include:
- Botulinum toxin treatments (BOTOX® and DYSPORT®) to reduce active lines (those that appear with facial expression) .
- Injectable fillers (Restylane®, Perlane® and Radiesse®) which act to minimize deeper lines and creases to restore a more youthful appearance.
- Chemical peels (Glycolic acid, salicylic acid and trichloroacetic acid – TCA) to combat sun damage.
- Acne treatments with the SmoothBeam (1450 nm diode) laser targets the sebaceous (oil) gland that is involved in acne formation.
- Micro-dermabrasion to treat some forms of acne and improve your overall appearance by smoothing and toning the skin.
- Photo rejuvenation to decrease redness and flushing in addition to the more obvious signs of sun exposure .
- Laser skin treatment of unwanted red spots, flushing and “spider veins.”
- Laser hair removal. We at Mystic Valley Dermatology offer long-pulse alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers (GentleMax Pro) for the removal of unwanted facial and body hair. Pamela Interrante, who has been practicing laser hair removal in the Boston area for over 25 years and treats patients of all skin types.
We would be happy to help customize the type of procedure that is right for your particular concerns and skin type.
Please call (781) 438-6350 to set up a cosmetic consultation with one of our practitioners at your convenience.
To learn more about our services, check out our section on [Cosmetic Dermatology].