Juvederm is a commonly used cosmetic filler that helps minimize the appearance of moderate facial lines, wrinkles and scars. Juvederm is derived from a substance that occurs naturally in the skin, which means it offers many benefits over fillers that are derived from collagen, including:
- Juvederm is relatively inexpensive – Juvederm produces similar results as facelights, browlifts and eyelid surgery for a fraction of the cost. It’s also much quicker and easier than other options.
- Juvederm produces immediate results – Most patients see results immediately after using Juvederm for the first time. Some fillers might require one to two treatments before seeing the results you would like.
- It provides a more natural look – Juvederm contains a gel that smooths out results, giving you a very natural look as opposed to a severe one.
- The results from Juvederm are long-lasting – Some fillers and injections require touch-ups every three months. The natural results from Juvederm can last anywhere from six months to a year.
- There’s rarely an allergic reaction with Juvederm – Juvederm is derived from hyaluronic acid, which is human-based and safe.It won’t cause allergic reactions like other fillers and injections.
Juvederm near Boston, MA